Monday, June 23, 2008

Voices From the North

Each week I do a one hour radio interview program called Voices From the North that is simultaneously carried on cable TV. I interview people from all walks of life. I love to have people who present perspectives that are not ordiarily covered well by mainstream media. I've had Baha'i's, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and people with other beliefs on the show. Mainstream doctors who are switching on to alternative approaches to autism treatment have spoken together with homeopaths, naturopaths and Alexander practitioners. Everyone has a unique story to share and we learn from each other's stories.

I am absolutely passionate about the need for us to use the media to speak peacefully and clearly about natural ways of living; natural ways that don't harm our fellow humans or any of the other beings residing on this beautiful planet.

My book In Search of Simplicity is about to be published. I want to speak on the radio as a means of making the public aware of the book. Any suggestions of radio stations or programs that you know of would be appreciated.

No comments: